New to Gensolve AEM in version 7.12: Introducing custom forms, improvements to the accounting suite for increased efficiency and accessibility, upgrades to clients and trials features, reporting ease of use and more.
You can check out the full release notes here.
The release will occur for AEM on the evening of Friday, 28th October 2022. Please note your Gensolve may have disruptions from 9:30pm and evenings over the weekend while we apply necessary updates.
Custom forms introduced to Gensolve Audio Enterprise Manager
Gensolve custom forms enable a long list of bespoke solutions to your operations.
Customise your medical notes and client information records, adapt your assessments to preferences or combine multiple data sources within a single form for efficient and convenient editing.
Accounting suite improvements
We’ve added a number of new features to the Gensolve accounting platform including but not limited to:
- Xero export efficiency improvements to reduce Xero transaction export times.
- Edit email templates directly from Process Actions in a Recovery Plan.
- Duplicating and invoice created from a recurring invoice will now copy the invoice items.
Clients and trials updates
The clients and trials function has received many quality of life upgrades:
- Trials will now show as non-modal windows when creating or editing
- Clients can be searched by NHI or claims numbers
- “Will the Client pay the Enable Shortfall” setting now has the ability to set checked or unchecked as a default.
Gensolve reporting also received new features to improve usability and convenience:
- Report will export to XLSX format rather than XLS for Excel
- Appointment Notes can now be included in the Procedure Type Detail Report export to Excel
- Purchase Site can now be included in the Tracked Items Report export to Excel
Although these are some of the key features and improvements included in Gensolve AEM 7.12 there are many other additions and fixes you can read about in the full release notes.
Here are the full release notes again for more information on Gensolve AEM 7.11.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit a ticket.