At Gensolve, we’re always looking for ways to help you run a better practice. That’s why we love our KPI Reports so much. With this key function, you have a practice management software that gives you a 360 degree view of your practice, with a comprehensive view on key performance indicators that cover your practice, your clinicians and your finances.
Having measurable KPIs for your business is important for the productivity and success of the practice. Not only do KPIs encourage employee engagement, they also bring with them open communication lines regarding individual and team goals and progress. This all in turn helps you to benchmark your business against industry best practice.
With Gensolve Practice Manager’s KPI Reporting function, you will be able to:
- View and manage clinic no-shows at both a clinician and practice level
- View class attendance levels by individual class or program
- Have control over your inventory, including sales, costings and stock levels
- Analyse appointments by condition type, clinician and timeframe
- Manage appointment workflow, ensuring every appointment is 100 per cent complete
- Track and manage clinician capacity
- Monitor initial visits versus follow-ups
- Ensure 100 per cent appointment quality and completion
- Keep track of individual patient retention targets and performance
- Monitor your number of appointments to discharge, by clinician and condition
- Access detailed channel and referral reporting, including intra clinic referrals
- View accurate, timely debtors and creditors reports
- Access extensive revenue reporting by condition, clinician and practice
- Refer to a complete breakdown of transaction types, including HICAPS/gap and direct payments
- View full balance sheets and trial balance reporting, as well as real-time profit and loss.
With cloud reporting like this on Gensolve’s leading practice management software, you’ll wonder how you ever kept up with your business beforehand!
Contact the team at Gensolve for more information about exciting new software developments.