Gensolve Practice Manager Patient Records allows you to create electronic patient files, ensuring that all a patient’s individual information is recorded efficiently and in one place.
GPM’s extensive clinical notes and patient documentation provides key information on:
- Treatment and Analysis plans
- General Health and Patient History
- Goal and Full Medical History Reports
- Document and Video uploads
- Referrals, Investigations and Discharges.
Subjective charts are used to display standard body diagrams (or other images depending on specialty) and can easily be drawn on by the practitioner. Notes can be edited or extended on the day. With state of the art Audit trails and security features GPM ensure that once recorded, patient notes cannot be tampered with.